Membership in IAAP not only helps you develop professional and personal goals, but also helps you achieve them.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS – IAAP
- Stay current on changing trends in the workplace, technology, and career development
- Receive the highly informative professional publications OfficePro Magazine and IAAP Bits & Bytes Newsletter
- Access to “Members’ Place” section on IAAP Headquarters web site, which includes a great discussion forum
- Advantage of discounts with many companies. For a complete list, click here.
- Opportunity for exceptional networking with IAAP’s 600+ chapters and affiliate associations worldwide
- Enhance your knowledge and skills with member-discounts on over 250 books
- Obtain professional certification and be recognized as a top-level administrator
- Attend seminars, conferences, and special events, which can be your ticket to excellence
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS – CLEAR LAKE/NASA AREA CHAPTER
- Develop a network and master the valuable skill of networking
- Build friendships and professional contacts
- Enjoy monthly programs with great speakers who make them fun and educational
- Receive Web Bytes – our chapter’s own informative newsletter
- Have the opportunity to attend the IAAP International Convention and/or Texas-Louisiana Division Meeting
- Attend conferences and seminars at discounted prices
- Develop leadership and team-building skills
- Earn Continuing Education Credits for recertification
- Enhance public speaking and presentation skills
- Help the community through our various community service projects
Being an IAAP Member can also benefit your employer. For a list of Employer Benefits, click here.
|One-time processing fee||$15.00|
BECOMING A MEMBER
Joining IAAP has never been easier! Once completed, you can email the form to Julie Victory at email@example.com or fax it directly to her at 281-285-5579. Any administrative person can become a member.